- Watched a lot ( A LOT) of baby food recipe videos today.
- Made Lucy a new recipe, but she wasn’t very excited about it.
- She has learned to nod her head, “Yes,” and shake her head, “No.” It’s pretty cool.
- Tomorrow is our family Christmas.
- It took a full day, but Doug fixed my computer issues. Best Christmas gift this year.
- Lucy loves the movie “White Christmas.” At the end of the dance numbers, she claps.
- It has been really COLD here. Ridiculously cold.
- Baking this evening.
- The fifth anniversary of my mother’s passing is tomorrow morning. Hard to believe so much time has passed. Can’t wait to see her, again.
- It’s been nice to have most of this week off—have had some work to do, but I tried to take some time to rest.
I really need to take more pictures. She is harder to photograph, though—moves too fast!
Happy New Year, everyone. I hope you are safe and warm tomorrow. I hope you know you are loved. God bless and keep you in His perfect peace. ❤