Blogtober Day 2: Weather
- I caught up on a lot of ministry business this week.
- Played with my grandkids. Painted with Lucy. Laughed uproariously with Isaac, because that’s the only way Isaac knows how to laugh.
- Grocery shopped. I’ve been doing a good job of cooking my pantry and freezer empty to make sure nothing goes to waste, but eventually you have to restock.
- Started making a kinda radical change in my apartment. We’ll see how it goes!
- I am bracing for a very long and cold winter.
- Practiced not feeling guilty.
- Lauched a Blogtober 2021.
- Worked into the early morning three nights in a row.
- Had a couple of great naps.
- Welcomed the first chilly days and cold nights of Autumn. Almost time for the duvet.
- Looking forward to Christmas, and doing it differently. Very differently. Really want to spend more talent and time, than money.
- Accepted myself again as the “very difficult person” my Mother warned Doug he was marrying.
- Found a new gluten-free flour—my new favorite.
- Had a few nice Sunday afternoons with the kids at the beach, trying to fly kites and chasing the tide. There is nothing like walking bareffot on the wet sand. It’s a visceral delight! I hope we continue to have nice enough weather to squeeze a few more days like these into the memory banks.
- This year I’ve been thinking about the things I fear that I didn’t know I fear. Fears that are hiding from my consciouness. I don’t want anything to do with Fear.
- Speaking of Fear, this is Ovaraian Cancer Awareness Month.
So, just a little from view of my past week, or so. Hope you had a good week, and a better week ahead.