- Mexican Cornbread Pie for dinner. LINK
- We have bats in our attic. Isn’t that funny?
- Disrespect and the ministry kind of go hand-in-hand. It’s annoying. Purposeful, but annoying.
- An old friend once said, “We need our stuff, because it’s how our children know they’re home.” I loved that. I wonder what stuff Hannah recognizes as home; what Lucy and Isaac will recognize as their Grandma Gregan’s home?
- Truth: I have a stupid string of colored Christmas lights hanging on my bedroom wall.
- Over the summer, I developed a raging case of eczema. I am going crazy in stages.
- I would like to make slipcovers for my furniture. No, I don’t know how, but I would like to try.
- My garden this year was such a bust, that I may not garden, again. I just didn’t have it in me. And, I’m really a very bad gardener. I grow plants, but they don’t bear much fruit.
- We’ve been watching The Durrells in Corfu. So far, it’s pleasant. Beautiful location, wherever they filmed. Reminds me of Doc Martin in some ways – the music, the lighting, the quirky characters, etc.
- “Better to live in a tent in the wild, than with a cross and petulant spouse.”
Proverbs 21:19 (Message) Oy.
- We are grabby, we humans. We think we know, but we don’t. Pride blinds us, and fear binds us.
- I miss my California friends. They’re the only reason I wouldn’t hate moving back to California.
I love this video of Lucy.
Chatty Isaac. 🙂
I did achieve one garden goal: growing tomatoes for Lucy to pick. They were not tasty tomatoes at all – very tough skin – but she did have fun picking them! The two pictures on the right look almost identical, but they aren’t—you can see her little tooth indentations in the second one. LOL
This picture is only a month old, but he’s grown so much since then.
She loved playing in the dirt. The sunflowers were fun, but the drought made it hard for them to thrive.
My zinnias thrived, even the one that grew crooked in order to reach the sun.