“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Arthur Ward (1921-1994)
Today is November 9th. My challenge is to name nine reasons I am grateful today. I invite you join me! Post your answers in a comment. My answers are below. Please, play along!
“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”
Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887)
Nine Reasons I am Grateful Today:
- I have a warm place to live.
- When I need to rest, I can.
- Men are getting their HopeMail.
- Christmas is coming.
- I have a measure of health.
- My husband.
- Progress eventually happens.
- God – the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.