“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Arthur Ward (1921-1994)
Today is November 9th. My challenge is to name nine reasons I am grateful today. I invite you join me! Post your answers in a comment. My answers are below. Please, play along!
“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”
Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887)
Nine Reasons I am Grateful Today:
- I have a warm place to live.
- When I need to rest, I can.
- Men are getting their HopeMail.
- Christmas is coming.
- I have a measure of health.
- My husband.
- Progress eventually happens.
- God – the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3 thoughts on “The Gratitude Challenge, Part I”
Thankful for The Godhead, family, friends, husband, Arizona, health, provision, clouds, animal life, neighborhood
1. That I can call my mom and ask for advice and prayer so often
2. I’m warm and dry on a wet, cold day
3. hot, filling oatmeal I can take in the car with me
4. a friend is praying for the race I’m in tomorrow
5. I had down time at home with the kids today
6. I didn’t have to be into work until 10
7. Puffs Plus with lotion
8. the song “Come Behold the Wondrous Mystery”
9. God’s great mercy and compassion in choosing to save me
In November first we celebrate All Saints days ( all of those who loved us and are nos with God ) and on November 11 were the grateful memorial for the millions of soldiers who died for our freedoom at the WWI and also at the WWII.